6th Alabama Infantry
- Pleasant McDonald, Company A (original Columbia Blues roster). Killed in action on 31 May, 1862 on the first day of the Battle of Seven Pines, near Richmond, Virginia. Likely interred in a mass grave.
- William T. McLane, Company H. Paroled, Vicksburg; Exchanged Demopolis 1863. POW 22 July 1864 (at Atlanta), interned Camp Chase, Ohio.
- Thomas Phillips, Company H. (m. Mary Jane & Nancy McLane) Paroled, Vicksburg. Served 6 months as hospital nurse.
- George Phillips, Company H. (younger brother of Thomas). POW December, 1864 near Pollard, Alabama; exchanged May, 1865 in New Orleans and died on the 21st of dysentery.
39th Alabama (Confederate); later 1st Florida Cavalry (Union)
- Hiram Daniel, Company C.
- Daniel Monroe, Company C.
- John B. Dansby, Company C. “Roll of Honor” at Murfreesboro.
- George W. Dansby, Company C.
Georgia Partisan Rangers:
- James L. Nettles, 13th Cavalry, Company A, 16th Battalion
7th Georgia Infantry (State Guards)
- Joseph C. Young, Company H
20th Georgia Infantry
- William E. Nettles, Company D (Capt Waddell)
- Charles Martin Young. WIA Chancellorsville. Transferred VRC 1864.
8th Tennessee Cavalry
- Thomas Benton Jordan, Company F. KIA Nashville, 1864
11th Tennessee Cavalry
- Franklin Perry Jordan
- Pleasant J. Watson (m. Lydia Jordan), Company E. Enlisted 1865
17th Regiment, Tennessee Infantry
- James Marion Jordan, injured 31 Dec 1862 (“minor injury to hand”); died Murfreesboro, TN 17 Feb 1863
41st Tennessee Infantry
- William Henry Jordan, Company H. Died, Reseca GA, from combat injuries